Freddi Donner is a seasoned executive coach specializing in the power of communication and interpersonal skills to achieve professional growth and business development goals. Freddi founded Business Stamina in 2004 after more than two decades as a corporate marketing executive and successful entrepreneur. She is certified by the International Coaching Federation and is an accredited practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment.
A thought leader on leadership skills, communication styles, stress management, teamwork and related subjects, Freddi provides group (live and online) and individual coaching and workshops for private companies, associations, nonprofits, and universities. She works with individuals and teams helping to develop leaders who choose to be brave and bold enough to stand up for absolute truth and refuse to be swayed by popular rhetoric or selfish objectives. She believes in abundance and adding value and inspires other to do the same.
As a volunteer member of the Board at International Coach Federation (DC Chapter), Freddi oversees the leadership of the Chapter and the member services. She is pursuing her next level of ICF certification (PCC).
In addition to her coaching, Freddi hosts membership based CEO Roundtables for Christian Business Owners with Truth@Work. She is committed to helping business owners build internal strength by combining the collective intelligence a business roundtable offers, the Christian principles and lessons provided by Truth@Work, and the support she offers as a certified coach. A powerful combination in which you will grow spiritually, professionally, and personally, and help build those
• Certified Master Practitioner of NLP*. 2005
• Wellness Inventory Certification, 2007
• The Center for Executive Coaching Certification, 2010
• ICF Coaching Certification. 2011
• MBTI Certification. 2011
• Truth@Work Chapter President. 2012
• Language and Behavior Profile Certification. 2013
• Emotional Intelligence: EQi 2.0. 2015
• Owner/President, Business Stamina, September 2004 to present.
• Owner, For Health and Balance, April 2006 to 2010
• VP of Communications, Raffa Consulting, January 2001 to 2004
• President, MARKETING 101, Inc., October 1993 – 2002
• Vice President of Marketing, Spaulding & Slye, March 1991 – September 1993
• VP of Client Services, D/B/I, Inc., February 1989 – 1991
• Independent Marketing Consultant, May 1987 – 1989
• Marketing Manager, D/B/I Architects/, Inc., July 1982 – July 1987
• Commercial Interior Designer, September 1979 – June 1982
• President, International Coach Federation DC
• Past Chairperson: Health and Wellness Committee, Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce
• Past Board Member, Reston Chamber of Commerce
• Graduate: Leadership Fairfax Class of 2009